ZOTAC GRAPHICS CARD GT 730 4GB DDR5 (ZT-71118-10L)
|GPU BASE CLOCK||902 MHz|
|MEMORY CLOCK||5010 MHz|
|MEMORY SIZE||4 GB|
|DIRECT X SUPPORT||12|
|PORTS||DL-DVI-D, VGA, HDMI|
|DUAL-LINK DVI SUPPORTED||YES|
|PACKAGE CONTENTS||GRAPHICS CARD,DRIVER DISK,USER MANUAL|
|GPU CORE (CUDA CORE)||384|
|NOTE**||Features,Price and specifications are subject to change without notice.|
ZOTAC WARRANTY POLICY
ZOTAC INDIA Warranty
While we take our quality control and production process seriously, we understand the importance of protecting your investment with us. To stand confidently behind the hardware assembled and shipped through our factory, our products come attached with a standard warranty. To top it off, we offer to extend your warranty for qualifying products through an online product registration process as well. Before taking advantage of our warranty, please thoroughly read and understand the terms and conditions for a valid claim. Feel free to initiate the RMA process by visiting our RMA Request page.
Terms and Conditions
Please note: ZOTAC INDIA reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without advance notice. Please check back regularly for updates. This warranty supersedes and replaces any previous warranty, effective as of March 1st, 2013.
· Standard Warranty: 2 years
· Extended Warranty: +3 year
· Total Warranty: 5 years total
Solid State Drives (SSDs)
· Standard Warranty: 3 year
· Extended Warranty: Not Available
· Total Warranty: 3 year total
Product Registration: to take advantage of the warranty and initiate an RMA claim, an account must be created through the www.zotac.com/support website and the product must be then registered. For graphics cards and Mini PCs, product registration within 28 days of the verified date of purchase automatically qualifies the product for Extended Warranty. Registration confirmation will be sent by email- please contact ZOTAC INDIA. Support at [email protected] should this confirmation email not be received, or if you have issues registering your product. ZOTAC INDIA cannot be held liable for incomplete product registration.
· An RMA Request must be approved by ZOTAC INDIA prior to shipment, with instructions provided upon approval.
Warranty claims will be void if the user:
· Tampers, defaces, or removes any stickers containing product identification information such as model number, serial number, or part number.
· Tampers, defaces, or removes any stickers indicating void warranty if broken.
· Causes defects through improper usage, failure to comply with operating instructions, inappropriate operating conditions, or unapproved repairs or modifications.
· Fails to return the product in the stock factory configuration or remove any aftermarket modifications.
· Causes defects through accidents, acts of God, acts of nature, negligence, liquid immersion, or improper ventilation.
· Knowingly and willingly attempt to defraud the validity of a claim.
ZOTAC INDIA reserves the right to:
· Deem the condition of the returned product upon inspection and verification.
· Collect a service charge and/or shipping fees at the customer’s expense for any product returned in non-defective or improper condition.
· Hold any product unapproved for return- any returned product must follow the proper RMA procedures as instructed, with shipping fees covered at the customer’s expense prior to releasing and shipping the product back to the sender.
· Select the method of service as either for repair or replacement- ZOTAC INDIA will select and deem suitable replacement products, valued at equal or greater performance.
If you would like to speak to our ZOTAC INDIA Customer Support team directly, please contact them at
Monday - Friday
10:00AM - 6:00 PM
The ZOTAC GeForce® GT 730 4GB DDR5 dedicated graphics card adds flexibility to the computer. From small form solutions to system servers, this card is perfect for users who are looking to add support for another display, or even improve the performance of dated integrated graphics.
Based on NVIDIA Kepler™ architecture, the ZOTAC GeForce® GT 730 4GB DDR5 is a great addition to any system with integrated graphics with enough memory hold more graphical real estate. The card's only takes tiny sips of energy when it comes to power consumption, only utilizing a maximum of 25W power, yet it has the capacity to connect up to 3 displays with DVI, HDMI and VGA output. This is the ideal quiet upgrade for your system.
Supertron has a strong network of 27 service locations across the country including the Master Service Centre at Kolkata and Regional Service Centres (RSCs) at Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore.