AMD GRAPHICS CARD FIREPRO W7100 8GB DDR5 (100-505975)
|MODEL||W7100 8GB DDR5|
|GPU BASE CLOCK||
|MEMORY CLOCK||160 GB/s|
|MEMORY SIZE||8 GB|
|DIRECT X SUPPORT||12|
|RESOLUTION||up to 4096 x 2160|
|CROSS FIRE-X SUPPORTED||NA|
|COOLER||Discreet active cooling solution|
|SOFTWARE||DRIVER & SOFTWARE|
|PACKAGE CONTENTS||Graphics Card Driver Cd User Manual|
|NOTE**||Features, Price and specifications are subject to change without notice.***|
The AMD FirePro™ professional graphics product family is certified on more than 100 different applications for improved performance and reliability, including the most popular design and engineering and media and entertainment applications.
8GB GDDR5 Memory
Helps to improve overall workstation speed and responsiveness, and application performance. Load large assemblies, models and data sets and manipulate them with ease, or edit 4K video, layer in multiple effects and color correct on the fly.
DirectGMA (Direct Graphics Memory Access) Support
DirectGMA bypasses any need to traverse the host’s main memory, reducing CPU utilization and avoiding redundant transfers over PCIe®, resulting in high throughput, low latency data transfers.
Support for DisplayPort 1.2a and Adaptive-Sync
The new DisplayPort 1.2a standard and its new Adaptive-Sync feature enables FreeSync™ technology from AMD that allows GPU control of display refresh rates for tear-free and jitter-free image quality when rotating models or viewing video content1.
Allows the AMD FirePro W7100 to process geometry data at a rate of four times per clock cycle, doubling the per clock rate of primitive and vertex processing compared to the AMD FirePro™ W7000 workstation graphics card.
AMD Eyefinity Technology
A multidisplay technology enabling highly immersive and powerful multitasking experience across up to four displays, powered by a single AMD FirePro™ W7100 graphics card2.
OpenCL™ 2.0 Support
Tap into the parallel computing power of modern GPUs and multicore CPUs to accelerate compute-intensive tasks in leading CAD/CAM/CAE and media and entertainment applications that support OpenCL. AMD FirePro™ W7100 supports OpenCL 1.2 and is expected to support OpenCL 2.0, allowing developers to take advantage of new features that give GPUs more freedom to do the work they are designed to do.
- 8GB GDDR5 memory
- 256-bit memory interface
- Up to 160 GB/s bandwidth
- 1792 stream processors (28 compute units)
- 3.3 TFLOPS peak single-precision floating-point performance
- 206 GFLOPs peak double-precision floating point performance
- Four Standard DisplayPort outputs
- DisplayPort 1.2a support, including Adaptive-Sync and HBR2
- Maximum DisplayPort 1.2a resolution 4096x2160
- Maximum DisplayPort 1.1 resolution 2560x1600
API & OS Support
- DirectX® 11.2 / 123
- OpenGL 4.43
- OpenCL™ 2.0
- AMD Mantle
- Shader Model: 5.0
- Microsoft® Windows® 10, Windows® 8.1 and Windows® 7 (32- or 64-bit)
- Linux® (32- or 64-bit)
- <150W maximum power consumption
- Discreet active cooling solution
- Full height/full length single-slot form factor
- PCIe® 3.0 compliant, x16 bus interface
- Available PCIe® x16, 3.0 for optimal performance
- 8GB system memory
- Microsoft® Windows® 10, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 7 or Linux® operating system (32- or 64-bit)
- Internet connection for driver installation