AMD GRAPHICS CARD FIREPRO W5100 4GB DDR5
|MODEL||W5100 4GB DDR5|
|GPU BASE CLOCK||
|MEMORY CLOCK||96 GB/s|
|MEMORY SIZE||4 GB|
|DIRECT X SUPPORT||12|
|CROSS FIRE-X SUPPORTED||NA|
|COOLER||Discreet active cooling solution|
|SOFTWARE||DRIVER & SOFTWARE|
|PACKAGE CONTENTS||Graphics Card Driver Cd User Manual|
|NOTE**||Features, Price and specifications are subject to change without notice.***|
The AMD FirePro™ professional graphics product family is certified on more than 100 different applications for improved performance and reliability, including the most popular design and engineering and media and entertainment applications.
4GB GDDR5 Memory
Helps to improve overall workstation speed and responsiveness, and application performance. Load large assemblies, models and data sets, or advanced visual effects, and manipulate them with ease.
DirectGMA (Direct Graphics Memory Access) Support
DirectGMA bypasses any need to traverse the host’s main memory, reducing CPU utilization, and avoids redundant transfers over the PCIe® interface, resulting in high throughput, low latency data transfers.
Allows the GPU to process geometry data at a rate of twice per clock cycle resulting in a doubling in the rate of primitive and vertex processing. Triangle rates increase two-fold relative to a GPU that does not possess GeometryBoost.
AMD Eyefinity Technology
A multidisplay technology enabling highly immersive and powerful multitasking experience across up to four displays, powered by a single AMD FirePro™ W5100 graphics card1.
OpenCL™ 2.0 Support
Tap into the parallel computing power of modern GPUs and multicore CPUs to accelerate compute-intensive tasks in leading CAD/CAM/CAE and media and entertainment applications that support OpenCL. AMD FirePro™ W5100 supports OpenCL 1.2 and is expected to support OpenCL 2.0, allowing developers to take advantage of new features that give GPUs more freedom to do the work they are designed to do.
1.43 TFLOPS of peak single-precision floating-point performance
Helps speed up time required to complete single precision operations
- 4GB GDDR5 memory
- 128-bit memory interface
- Up to 96 GB/s memory bandwidth
- 768 stream processors (12 compute units)
- 1.43 TFLOPS peak single precision floating point performance
- 89.2 GFLOPS peak double precision floating point performance
- Four Standard DisplayPort display outputs
- DisplayPort 1.2a support, including Adaptive-Sync and HBR2 support
- Maximum DisplayPort 1.2a resolution 4096x2160
- Maximum DisplayPort 1.1 resolution 2560x1600
API & OS Support
- DirectX® 11.2 / 12
- OpenGL 4.4
- OpenCL™ 2.0
- AMD Mantle
- Shader Model: 5.0
- Microsoft® Windows® 10, Windows® 8.1 and Windows® 7 (32- or 64-bit)
- Linux® (32- or 64-bit)
- <75W maximum power consumption
- Discreet active cooling solution
- Full height/half-length single-slot form factor
- PCIe® 3.0 compliant, x16 bus interface
- Available PCIe x16 (dual-slot), 3.0 for optimal performance
- 4GB system memory
- Microsoft® Windows® 10, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 7 or Linux® OS (32- or 64-bit)
- Internet connection for driver installation